Monday, November 30, 2015

Skepticism by LK Collins RELEASE DAY BLITZ


(¸.•´  OUT NOW 
LK Collins - Skepticism
~ SYNOPISIS ~ (¸.•`
It’s been ten years, and I live every day with the weight of regret on my shoulders. 


We’ve all done bad things, things that we are ashamed of. But those things make us 


the people that we are today. And today, I’m Liam Brown. When those closest to me 


were killed, I had to kill my former self just to stay alive. My real name is Micah 


Lomano, and I left my life fabricating a web of lies along the way to keep what I had 


done a secret. But I never forgot about Natalene, and now nothing matters…because 


I don’t have her. 


After one fatal night rocked us to the core, everything changed. 


I had everything I’d ever wanted: the perfect guy, a loving family, and more money 


than I knew what to do with. But in an instant, my world stopped. Somehow I’d 


survived, but I lost everything I knew, everything I wanted. Including myself. I knew 


then that nothing would ever be the same. I waited for Micah to find me, just like he 


promised he would. But he never did, and it was when I needed him most. So I was 


forced with a choice, one that I didn’t want to make: Raise his child on the run or 


give her up? 


The decision wrecked me and what hurt most off all…Micah had no idea that I was 


pregnant.


~ BUY LINKS ~ 




Amazon US Buy link- http://amzn.to/1IgxROk






@author LK Collins @Hooked on books #OneClick #NewRelease 

No comments:

Post a Comment