Monday, November 23, 2015

Destroy You by K.D. Carrillo




Title : Destroy You


Author: K,D, Carrillo


Genre: New Adult/Romantic Suspense


Release Date: 17th November


Series: Destroy Series book 3


Antonia “Toni” Padilla’s friends think she is heartbroken, but they’re wrong….


Toni’s on again, off again relationship with Miguel Santos is going nowhere, but it’s not the end of the world. The truth is she hasn’t had feelings for him for a long time- if ever. She doesn’t really believe a man can bring her to her knees, but then she meets bar owner Trent McKenzie.


Trent wants Toni instantly, but she’s going to make him work for it…


Trent has a reputation for one-night stands, and Toni won’t be another notch on his bedpost, so despite their fierce attraction, she waits until she’s sure of his intentions. But once they start dating there’s a mysterious increase in criminal activity around Trent’s bar.


Past traumas and current hidden agendas become dangerous…


Toni fears she’s being stalked, and the stress is bringing back nightmares she thought she’d gotten rid of years ago. To make matters worse, Trent soon becomes a target himself; leaving somebody he loves caught in the crossfire.


Unraveling the secrets of Toni’s lifelong recurring nightmare could help identify who means them harm, but who do you trust when you don’t know who is out to Destroy You.






Destroy You 




Others in the series:

Destroy Me





Self Destruct







I'm super normal. 

I'm a single mom to one. Which is plenty, because my son is a genius. How many mothers have to tell their children to turn off the documentary about Einstein so they can sleep? 

I suppose it was inevitable. My brand of rebelling in college was to minor in French when my advisor told me not to take it. 

I'm a teacher by day, and wonder woman by night. Okay, not really, But how cool would that be? 

I like long walks on the beach, and running in slow motion. Oops, wrong profile. 

Seriously, did I mention I'm kind of a nerd? That's in now, isn't it?

I live books. Love isn't a strong enough word. I think my first crush was on a Hardy Boy. Now I've moved on to rock stars and tattooed bad boys, as long as they're fictional. 

Talking about myself is weird, because I'm just me. So anything else you want to know hit up my author page on Facebook.











No comments:

Post a Comment