Friday, August 14, 2015

Healed (The found #3) by Caitlyn O'Leary with Review

Title: Healed (Found book 3)
Author: Caitlyn O'Leary 
Genre: Paranormal/ New Adult Romance/ Military

A WOMAN BETRAYED
Dr. Sarah Johnson has been gifted with the power of healing, and when she rushes to help a friend in need she gets more than she bargained for, and all hell breaks loose.

A MAN ON A MISSION
After finding himself tangled up with the most stubborn woman in the world, Navy team leader Nate Goodman knew his life was never going to be the same. Sarah Johnson was trouble with a capital T, and he never expected to fall for her.

A HEALING LOVE
What happens when the healer becomes aware that she is the one who needs to be healed? When Sarah goes missing, Nate will move heaven and Earth to find her. Will Nate find her in time to heal her wounded soul?


*****WARNING CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS AND CONTENT 18+ ADVISED*****
I was given this arc to review for an honest opinion as a beta reader. I was in no way forced to leave the review that I am currently leaving. 

Healed by Caitlyn O'Leary, is an awesome book that takes you to a whorl wind of adventure. In this book we meet Dr. Sarah Johnson who has been given the gift of healing. While she is in hiding she comes into contact with a pastor friend who is calling because a friend of hers is in some trouble and needs her help. Although she knows its not safe for her to leave the protectiveness of her friends and family because of the evil people trying to capture her to put her into a breeding program she deems it necessary to leave the state and go to her friend who has been beaten by her husband while being pregnant for the second time. 

Nate is a part of the elite navy force that is tasked to protect the found. He is too afraid to admit that he cares for and Loves Sarah until he find that she has escaped her hideout. Nate continues chasing down leads to find Sarah and comes across her in a video with another man. Automatically he jumps to the worst conclusions possible of her being with someone else. Nate and some of the others track her to the woods where Nate makes it completely known to Sarah what she means to him and while trying to protect Amy and Jeremy, it leaves Sarah vulnerable to be taken which is exactly what happens because they used the one person against her that they knew would keep her from fighting them Jeremy, the son of her best friend Amy. Will Nate and the team be able to rescue Sarah before its too late? Will Nate and Sarah get their happily ever after? To find out you'll have to read the book!!!! Happy readings everyone :)







I was born in Seattle Washington, but soon moved to a small town North of there, which is where I grew up. I’m the oldest of five children, so it was a lively household, and reading became my way to block out the noise. I am an avid reader. I love every genre, but romance and happily ever afters have always been my favorite books. I remember in middle school my biology teacher taking a Rosemary Rogers book away from me; I didn’t understand why—she was certainly teaching me aspects of biology!
As I grew up, I would write stories to entertain myself and my younger siblings. I often wrote their book reports for them. My brothers were only one year apart in age. I wrote a report for the oldest his senior year, he turned it in and got a B+. The next year John turned in the same report to the same teacher and got an A-, the year after that the youngest turned it in to the same teacher and got an A. The teacher liked it better each time he read it!
I’ve worked in corporate America for most of my life, where a lot of creative writing takes place (and if you don’t believe me, you really don’t know corporate America). I blogged to all my employees when I spent six weeks in India—they considered me quite the smartass. My corporate life has allowed me to live in Washington, Texas, Belgium and California.
I have been with the same man for seventeen years. He was born and raised in Texas, and twelve years ago I whisked him, kicking and screaming, to Southern California. Luckily he loves me and wants to be where I am, but he’s still a Texan at heart (although he doesn’t miss Texas summers). I’m a very lucky woman who enjoys swimming, traveling, babysitting her nieces and nephews and doing lots of “research” with her husband for upcoming books.

After being such a fan of romance all my life, I was reading Sophie Oak’s Bliss and Siren in the City series last year, and they weren’t coming out fast enough. I started thinking about a place up in the Northwest, and characters started spinning in my head. Then came Chance. Once he was there, he demanded to be put down on paper. I don’t really write the stories. For real, the stories just come out of my fingers onto the computer screen. Half the time I’m surprised by what ends up being typed!








No comments:

Post a Comment