Friday, August 14, 2015

Forsaken (The Found #2) by Caitlyn O'Leary with Review

Title: Forsaken (Found book 2)
Author: Caitlyn O'Leary 
Genre: Paranormal/ New Adult Romance/ Military

A Man Bound By Duty 
When Seth's agency sends him on one last mission, Seth never realized his short assignment would last so long. While working undercover, Seth dreams of a time when he can be reunited with the love of his life. 
A Woman Who Will Risk Everything 
When Annie realizes she finally has a chance to help the man she loves, she takes it. Experiencing the darkest underbelly of society, Annie risks her life to save innocents, and help Seth find a way home. 
A Love That Nothing Can Tear Apart 
When Seth finds out that Annie has been captured, he will do anything to save her, and nothing or no one is safe until she is back in his arms. 
A Found Series Novel
*****WARNING CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS, LANGUAGE, AND SEXUAL CONTENT*****
I was given this arc by the author in return for an honest opinion. In no way was I bribed or forced to leave the following review. 
Another great book by Caitlyn O’Leary!!!!! A Must read!!!!!!!!!
Forsaken by Caitlyn O’Leary is the second installment of the found series. In this book we learn more about the found members. We get to meet Seth who is a member of the found which are individuals who pop up around the world around the same time without any knowledge of their past and where they come from. Seth is part of the DEA and he is undercover trying to bring down a group of bad men that pertain to drug lords, arms dealers, and the selling of women that have been abducted under false pretenses. He is tricked into marrying the daughter of a very dangerous man based on lies and being drugged himself. Seth is in love with a woman that he meet in New Mexico named Annie Newman. Without knowing it he fathered a daughter with Annie Newman which he never knew about because of being undercover and unable to contact anyone because of a mole in the DEA and being watched by some very dangerous men. Seth has always know that he was part of the found and his one ability is that he is able to blend into any situation that is until Annie gets involved into the mix and then all bets are off. Seth begins working with the Elite navy team that is tasked to protect the found individuals being that the commander is a found individual himself. 
Seth has his mind set on one thing getting this mission over so that he can go back home to his love Annie but little does he know that Annie has a mission of her own. She is coming to help them shut down the operation of selling the women to the highest bidder. While finishing the mission Annie and Seth get some disturbing and scary news that concerns their daughter from Seth’s guardian Max Lawrence. Can Annie and Seth along with the team shut down all of the illegal actions of the men involved? Can they overcome the troubles that their relationship has endured? Will they get to have their happily ever after with their daughter? Or is it all just an explosion waiting to happen? To find out the answers to this question go and get the book and read it. I do suggest reading the books in order and in some instances having tissues handy.




I was born in Seattle Washington, but soon moved to a small town North of there, which is where I grew up. I’m the oldest of five children, so it was a lively household, and reading became my way to block out the noise. I am an avid reader. I love every genre, but romance and happily ever afters have always been my favorite books. I remember in middle school my biology teacher taking a Rosemary Rogers book away from me; I didn’t understand why—she was certainly teaching me aspects of biology!
As I grew up, I would write stories to entertain myself and my younger siblings. I often wrote their book reports for them. My brothers were only one year apart in age. I wrote a report for the oldest his senior year, he turned it in and got a B+. The next year John turned in the same report to the same teacher and got an A-, the year after that the youngest turned it in to the same teacher and got an A. The teacher liked it better each time he read it!
I’ve worked in corporate America for most of my life, where a lot of creative writing takes place (and if you don’t believe me, you really don’t know corporate America). I blogged to all my employees when I spent six weeks in India—they considered me quite the smartass. My corporate life has allowed me to live in Washington, Texas, Belgium and California.
I have been with the same man for seventeen years. He was born and raised in Texas, and twelve years ago I whisked him, kicking and screaming, to Southern California. Luckily he loves me and wants to be where I am, but he’s still a Texan at heart (although he doesn’t miss Texas summers). I’m a very lucky woman who enjoys swimming, traveling, babysitting her nieces and nephews and doing lots of “research” with her husband for upcoming books.
After being such a fan of romance all my life, I was reading Sophie Oak’s Bliss and Siren in the City series last year, and they weren’t coming out fast enough. I started thinking about a place up in the Northwest, and characters started spinning in my head. Then came Chance. Once he was there, he demanded to be put down on paper. I don’t really write the stories. For real, the stories just come out of my fingers onto the computer screen. Half the time I’m surprised by what ends up being typed!

No comments:

Post a Comment